In order to increase the implementation of your research by key stakeholders, it’s vital to develop a well thought out knowledge translation plan. We work with researchers to develop a strategy to put knowledge into practice at both the clinical and policy level. Our vision is to ensure high quality evidence reaches patients, health care providers and decision-makers by making sure effective strategies are used to improve quality of care.
BreaKThrough supports researchers, practitioners, policymakers, government funding agencies, and private industry in their quest to create improved health outcomes by providing three types of products and services:
- Designing and performing knowledge syntheses including systematic, scoping and rapid reviews
- Application and implementation of knowledge translation
- Building capacity for knowledge translation
By focusing on the processes through which knowledge is effectively translated into changed decision making including at the clinical and policy level, BreaKThrough plays a critical role in enabling the creation and delivery of outcome-based learning experiences, and ultimately improved health outcomes.
- Quality Assurance & Monitoring Previous Service
- Clinical Trials Co-ordination Next Service