Clinical Trials Co-ordination
As a full-service clinical trials methodology and co-ordination centre, our team works closely with trial sponsors and steering committees to develop the best trial methodologies and implement effective trial operations for your research question. Our services can range from helping you to develop study protocols, consent forms, REB applications and budgets to full project and site management.
Throughout the conduct of a trial, we are committed to ensuring that the highest quality standards are achieved and that all regulatory and good clinical practice (GCP) requirements are met. Our team is comprised of experienced project managers, research assistants and methodological experts.
Highlights of our services include:
- Grant writing support
- Multi-site study co-ordination services
- Site selection services
- Methodological consultation
- Creation of study documents
- Budget preparation
- Regulatory submissions (Health Canada, Clinical Trial Applications)
- Serious adverse event (SAE) expedited reporting
- Knowledge Translation Previous Service
- Biostatistics Next Service