In today’s global environment of increasingly limited resources for health care, economic evaluations play an increasingly significant role when planning health interventions. The goal of our research is to improve efficiency of the health care system by focusing on value for money.
Our experts at CLEAR appraise and explain economic evaluations of health care interventions to support researchers, practitioners and policy-makers and can work with you to identify the important economic outcome data to be collected, along with the clinical outcome data, in order to demonstrate both the effectiveness and cost of a therapy to key stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Developing economic evaluation models
- Conducting patient-level cost-effectiveness analyses
- Incorporating an economic evaluation component to your research projects
- Data Capture & Management Previous Service
- Research Information Systems Next Service