Facilitators: Judith Hall, Karen Pope, and Stephanie De Masi
Date: April 11, 2017: 9:30a-11:00am
Registration: Please register online to attend this session. Attendance is limited to 50 participants and on a first come first serve basis.
Location: St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto Li Ka Shing Room LKSKI 241
Description: This session provides information and tips on how to:
- Frame a research question using the PICOT model
- Refine the clinical question and build a study rationale
- Develop a clinical research protocol for a clinical trial
This session is open to:
– faculty members from U of T
– research assistants
– research coordinators
– and, clinicians working in research hospitals affiliated with U of T.
Contact: Amanda Francis firstname.lastname@example.org